From:
Richard Foley
Date:
March 1, 2011 07:39
201103011641.31374.richard.foley@rfi.net
> I'd like to remove all of these documents.

I think it was this line which got me all excited, although I realise now you
were only talking about the first three.  Apologies for any misunderstanding
on my part.

I think your basic premise, of a solid restructuring of the docs., is a valid
one and would be beneficial, in particular to newcomers but also to the rest
of us.  Of course, that's a big can of worms wriggling about in the pod dir/
and no doubt some chinese gentleman once said: "even a one thousand mile
journey begins with a single step" :-)

Ciao

Richard
--