From:
Richard Foley
Date:
February 28, 2011 23:33
201103010834.43772.richard.foley@rfi.net

>    perltoot - Tom's object-oriented tutorial for perl
>    perltooc - Tom's OO Tutorial for Class Data in Perl
>    perlboot - Beginner's Object-Oriented Tutorial
>    perlbot - Bag o' Object Tricks (the BOT)
>    perlobj - Perl objects

Definitely confusing.  A rewrite is a good idea, although I'm not sure
replacing all 5 documents with a single one is the right way to go.  Taking
the regex docs as a starting point might be an idea.

	perloo      - starting point + quick + reference to other docs.
	perlootut  - tutorial
	perlooref - reference
	perloosa - smart arse + clever tricks

Ciao