Re: Revising Perl's OO docs - a new OO tutorial (not a reference)

From:
Richard Foley
Date:
February 28, 2011 23:25
Re: Revising Perl's OO docs - a new OO tutorial (not a reference)
Message ID:
201103010827.24077.richard.foley@rfi.net
> > a tutorial is not a reference.

Indeed, they serve different purposes/audiences/needs.

> > Now I'll just put on my asbestos suit.

Good idea.

Ciao

Richard