TPF bug-grant report #49

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
February 21, 2011 04:13
Subject:
TPF bug-grant report #49
Message ID:
20110221121258.GF3305@iabyn.com
Spent this week fixing zillions of taint bugs in s///.
I also documented how taint interacts with pattern matching, now that I
finally understand it.

And now that I finally understand it, I realise that making
/\p{IsuserDefined}/ taint-aware is fairly trivial, and I will be doing
that shortly.

Note that all my work on s/// has been charged under the "user-defined \p{}
properties" bug.

Report for period 2011/02/14 to 2011/02/20 inclusive

SUMMARY
-------

    Effort (HH::MM):

        0:00 diagnosing bugs
       15:50 fixing bugs
        0:00 reviewing other people's bug fixes
        0:00 reviewing ticket histories
        0:00 review the ticket queue (triage)
       -----
       15:50 TOTAL

    Numbers of tickets closed:

           0 tickets closed that have been worked on
           0 tickets closed related to bugs that have been fixed
           0 tickets closed that were reviewed but not worked on (triage)
       -----
           0 TOTAL

DETAIL
------

[perl #82616] security Issues with user-defined \p{} properties

    2011/02/14  5:35 fix

    2011/02/15  2:15 fix

    2011/02/16  3:50 fix

    2011/02/17  1:00 fix

    2011/02/18  3:10 fix

--
A major Starfleet emergency breaks out near the Enterprise, but
fortunately some other ships in the area are able to deal with it to