Re: setuid and serious trouble (Re: Time to update POSIX.pm?)

From:
Leon Timmermans
Date:
February 3, 2011 05:31
Re: setuid and serious trouble (Re: Time to update POSIX.pm?)
Message ID:
AANLkTim0uAh6Y2Qev1jOtB=VujPnqvvas2Lefk3uhHSU@mail.gmail.com
On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 11:14 AM, Mark Overmeer <mark@overmeer.net> wrote:
> P.S:  (*) strftime is probably the most used function of POSIX... can
>    we move that to core so that far less people need to include POSIX
>    at all?

Ideally, POSIX should be cut into pieces. I wouldn't mind POSIX.pm
being little more than a front-end to those pieces. That would be a
major undertaking though.

Leon