Re: setuid and serious trouble (Re: Time to update POSIX.pm?)

From:
Tom Christiansen
Date:
February 3, 2011 05:23
Re: setuid and serious trouble (Re: Time to update POSIX.pm?)
Message ID:
17319.1296739373@chthon
Mark Overmeer wrote:

> P.S:  strftime is probably the most used function of POSIX... can
>       we move that to core so that far less people need to include
>       POSIX at all?

I agree that strftime is *probably* the most used function from
the POSIX module.  I was, however, surprised to find a different
import pattern in my own scripts:

    5  setsid
    3  strftime
    2 :sys_wait_h