Re: [rt.cpan.org #65284] Module broken with 5.13.x developmentperl versions

From:
Jesse Vincent
Date:
February 1, 2011 11:24
Re: [rt.cpan.org #65284] Module broken with 5.13.x developmentperl versions
Message ID:
20110201192417.GE5796@fsck.bestpractical.com
> The least harmful option would be to change base.pm, IMNSHO.  The
> next least harmful is WONTFIX.  Under no circumstances should be
> make a weird exception in version.pm for this, no matter how close
> or distant we are from a release...

I'm not yet at the point where I'm willing to take "make version.pm not
choke on something that's been _documented behavior_ in the core since
March, 1999" off the table.