develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from December 2010

I have a problem installing perl in xp can you help please?

From:
Allen
Date:
December 28, 2010 22:35
Subject:
I have a problem installing perl in xp can you help please?
Message ID:
AC05261A7D8D46C793709EE15F65DD9A@asc22fc47bee46
Hi ;
I have a problem installing perl in xp can you help please?
After loading strawberry 5.12.1o and tried to run perl I get this error
message:
Windows Installer: The Windows Installer service could not be accessed This
can occure
if you are running Windows in safwe mode or if windows installer is not
correctly installed .
Contact your support Personnel for assistance?
 I am not in the safe mode and I do not know what to do?
Thanks
Albert
408-238-0160