develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from December 2010

Re: [perl #79556] 5.12.2 - microperl broken

From:
Marc Lehmann
Date:
December 2, 2010 01:53
Re: [perl #79556] 5.12.2 - microperl broken
Message ID:
20101202095336.GA4236@schmorp.de
On Wed, Dec 01, 2010 at 09:11:05AM -0500, Jesse Vincent <jesse@fsck.com> wrote:
> With a ticket id in the subject, that should also end up ccing the bug
> which would cause mail to you. If that didn't happen, we should look at
> it.

It didn't, and it's not the first time. Seems I never receive replies sent
only to the bug address.

      ----==-- _       generation
      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      schmorp@schmorp.de