develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from October 2010

Re: How do I enable sfio support in perl?

From:
Andy Dougherty
Date:
October 1, 2010 10:25
Re: How do I enable sfio support in perl?
Message ID:
alpine.DEB.2.00.1010011322390.4646@fractal.phys.lafayette.edu
> How do I enable sfio support in perl? A colleague did it a few years
> who and archived vast performance improvements with it. Now I am
> tasked with the perl upgrade but do not know where I should start.

I had fiddled with sfio some years ago, but didn't see any significant
performance improvements in any of my work.

Where does one obtain sfio nowadays?

--
    Andy Dougherty		doughera@lafayette.edu