develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from September 2010

Re: [perl #7026] Attempt to free unreferenced scalar

From:
Peter Fox
Date:
September 8, 2010 02:33
Re: [perl #7026] Attempt to free unreferenced scalar
Message ID:
20100907215506.GA15364@roestock.demon.co.uk
On Mon, Sep 06, 2010 at 06:11:25AM -0700, Dave Mitchell via RT wrote:
> I'm just reviewing old perlbug tickets. Are you still able to reproduce
> this bug? If so, are you able to supply a standalone perl program that
> reproduces the error? If not, I'll close the ticket.

That's an old one! I don't use the script anymore as it was to do with
regulating bandwidth on a modem connection. I'm on 'broadband' now. In
fact I'm not sure I could even set it up to find out.

--
Peter Fox

http://www.roestock.demon.co.uk/
fax: +44(0)870 0510209