Re: [perl #76138] perl inadvertently destroys signal handlers as of f746176000

From:
Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason
Date:
Re: [perl #76138] perl inadvertently destroys signal handlers as of f746176000
Message ID:
AANLkTinsm6GUEaLVCzZGpVYVSDQj6sK+HA-H2DdgZ9--@mail.gmail.com
On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 15:54, Father Chrysostomos <sprout@cpan.org> wrote:

> On Aug 15, 2010, at 1:30 PM, Father Chrysostomos wrote:
>

>> On Aug 9, 2010, at 11:13 AM, Jesse Vincent wrote:
>>
>>> but if we're going to do it, it would make sense to try
>>> it earlier (nowish) in the blead cycle and step it back than to wait
>>> until the last minute.
>>

>> Here’s a patch.
>
> Is there any chance someone could review this patch? It would be nice if it could be applied before Jesse decides it’s too late.

It would be a lot easier to review and apply if you made it with Git
and git-format-patch instead of attaching a diff and something to be
manually copy/pasted to the perldelta.