Re: mauve::reftype()

From:
Florian Ragwitz
Date:
Re: mauve::reftype()
Message ID:
87hbidugob.fsf@tardis.home.perldition.org
Given there's a patch for people to look at available already, I don't
really see the benefit of having it in blead, even if we manage to
resolve the issues quickly. But then again I also don't see the harm, as
long as we're all on the same page about reverting it if necessary
instead of rushing to a solution, so I suppose it could stay in as is
for a little while?

Also note that you can, as of recently, create smoke-me/* branches to
ask the smokers to try certain changes. No need to push to blead anymore
just to see what breaks.