Re: mauve::reftype()

From:
Florian Ragwitz
Date:
Re: mauve::reftype()
Message ID:
87occluibe.fsf@tardis.home.perldition.org
I don't think this should be in blead.

While actually having a patch is awesome, and might also help to reduce
some bike-shedding, I think pushing a module in a temporary namespace to
blead is pushing it a little to far. We don't want to ship 5.13.5 with
this temporary namespace, and I also think forcing this issue to be
resolved within the next <20 days is not a good thing.

I'd recommend to move this patch to a branch and revert it in blead.