Re: 5.12.2 - we're 2-3 weeks out and I need your help.

From:
Craig A. Berry
Date:
Re: 5.12.2 - we're 2-3 weeks out and I need your help.
Message ID:
AANLkTikJ2fLBH302KfR2U5saRQH-+1c9mouUQroOx9Jj@mail.gmail.com
On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 9:24 AM, Jesse Vincent <jesse@fsck.com> wrote:
> Just as a heads up, I'm running a little behind where I wanted to be on
> 5.12.2. Since rafl is pushing out the latest blead release this weekend,
> I've opted to hang on another couple days before I bump the version,
> merge in corelist and push out an RC0. With luck, that will be Monday,
> August 23.

By my count there are 23 patches in cherrymaint that are marked as
approved but not yet cherry-picked.  Are you suggesting that we hurry
up and pick them or that we chill out and only take additional patches
from blead on a case-by-case basis with your approval?