Re: 5.12.2 - we're 2-3 weeks out and I need your help.

From:
Jesse Vincent
Date:
Re: 5.12.2 - we're 2-3 weeks out and I need your help.
Message ID:
20100819142448.GT19167@fsck.bestpractical.com
Just as a heads up, I'm running a little behind where I wanted to be on
5.12.2. Since rafl is pushing out the latest blead release this weekend,
I've opted to hang on another couple days before I bump the version,
merge in corelist and push out an RC0. With luck, that will be Monday,
August 23.

-Jesse