Re: REVISED: [perl #77116] PATCH: Clarifications to unicode_strings and the Unicode bug

From:
Rafael Garcia-Suarez
Date:
Re: REVISED: [perl #77116] PATCH: Clarifications to unicode_strings and the Unicode bug
Message ID:
AANLkTim3GFBc758BXZgzJRMAs5K-qvChsbmFqM+LNqi6@mail.gmail.com
On 9 August 2010 19:51, karl williamson <public@khwilliamson.com> wrote:
> This is a revised patch.  I found several more things that were wrong or
> unclear.
>
> Note that these could go in 5.12.2 if deemed important enough, as they don't
> document any behavior not in 5.12.0.

Thanks, applied too. Having a bit of trouble navigating the patch backlog.