Re: [perl #76138] perl inadvertently destroys signal handlers as of f746176000

From:
Rafael Garcia-Suarez
Date:
Re: [perl #76138] perl inadvertently destroys signal handlers as of f746176000
Message ID:
AANLkTi=OAr4E96AbjXcbuetaNQTUALYkbYf_z+ApNRzq@mail.gmail.com
On 1 August 2010 21:08, Father Chrysostomos <sprout@cpan.org> wrote:
> I could fix this either by making the %SIG initialisation less destructive (have it check whether each elem exists before assigning undef). Or I could stop all this magic from leaking into packages other than main (except for %OVERLOAD, etc.), breaking the JAPH above. Which is preferable?

I'd favor the second one, since unqualified %SIG is forced into main:: anyway.