develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from July 2010

Re: Tie::ExtraHash tests

From:
David Cantrell
Date:
Re: Tie::ExtraHash tests
Message ID:
20100731095156.GA8687@bytemark.barnyard.co.uk
On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 11:23:12AM +0100, David Cantrell wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 10:20:43AM +0100, David Cantrell wrote:
> > > This module not being defined in its own file, it might have fallen
> > > through the cracks and was not listed here :
> > > http://perl-qa.hexten.net/wiki/index.php/Untested_Core_Modules
> > Right, I'll get on to that then.
> Attached.  However, wherever I put it in a freshly downloaded 5.13.3
> source tree I can't get it to run as part of 'make test'.  Presumably
> I'm missing some dark magic somewhere in the build jibber-jabber.

Adding it to MANIFEST fixed that (thanks to Jim Cromie for the
suggestion).  I've also added some stuff to Maintainers.pl and made a
trivial fix to t/porting/maintainers.t..

Diff attached.

--
David Cantrell | Bourgeois reactionary pig

  Longum iter est per praecepta, breve et efficax per exempla.