develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from July 2010

Re: Tie::ExtraHash tests

From:
David Cantrell
Date:
Re: Tie::ExtraHash tests
Message ID:
20100730102312.GA8358@bytemark.barnyard.co.uk
On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 10:20:43AM +0100, David Cantrell wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 03:13:47PM +0200, Rafael Garcia-Suarez wrote:
> > On 27 July 2010 15:06, David Cantrell <david@cantrell.org.uk> wrote:
> > > Can someone tell me where the Tie::ExtraHash tests are?  I'm buggered if
> > > I can find them.
> > This module not being defined in its own file, it might have fallen
> > through the cracks and was not listed here :
> > http://perl-qa.hexten.net/wiki/index.php/Untested_Core_Modules
> Right, I'll get on to that then.

Attached.  However, wherever I put it in a freshly downloaded 5.13.3
source tree I can't get it to run as part of 'make test'.  Presumably
I'm missing some dark magic somewhere in the build jibber-jabber.

--
David Cantrell | A machine for turning tea into grumpiness

      Good advice is always certain to be ignored,
      but that's no reason not to give it            -- Agatha Christie