develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from July 2010

5.12.2 - we're 2-3 weeks out and I need your help.

From:
Jesse Vincent
Date:
July 29, 2010 07:08
Subject:
5.12.2 - we're 2-3 weeks out and I need your help.
Message ID:
20100729140736.GD14105@fsck.bestpractical.com

I know that some cherrypicking for 5.12.2 has already happened, but it
would be incredibly useful to me if you (anyone reading this mail) would
spend a couple minutes looking at bugs and commits since 5.12.1 to see
what ought to get backported to 5.12.2 or really MUST be fixed before we
ship 5.12.2.

If you're a committer and can spend time with cherrymaint, that'd be
great.  If you're not a committer or would prefer not to do this with
cherrymaint, please reply to this message with rt.perl.org ticket
numbers or commit ids from blead.

Best,
Jesse