develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from July 2010

Re: [perl #3643] compiler miscounts lines in s/.../.../e

From:
David Golden
Date:
Re: [perl #3643] compiler miscounts lines in s/.../.../e
Message ID:
AANLkTin8sWhJTW1XG1-ScDrWws1PwacYT1GU=R-HVdd8@mail.gmail.com
On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 7:20 PM, George Greer via RT
<perlbug-followup@perl.org> wrote:
> completely then. No tests fail as a result, although in a way I wish
> there were.
>
> I would prefer "warn" have the exact line, although there may be more
> cases it changes.

I agree, but I'm not sure if I prefer it strong enough to change it
without know what other cases are affected.

-- David