develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from July 2010

Re: TPF bug-grant report #18

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
Re: TPF bug-grant report #18
Message ID:
20100714223045.GC8078@iabyn.com
On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 10:43:24AM +0100, Dave Mitchell wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 10:20:28AM +0100, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> > On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 10:17:00AM +0100, Dave Mitchell wrote:
> > > Continued to work on the CvSTASH/GvSTASH/CvGV/EGP weak backrefs and
> > > general dangling pointers mess. Should hopefully start seeing some pushed

I've now pushed my work so far, to get it some smoky love.
The basic fixes are all in place: all of GvSTASH, SvSTASH and CvGV are now
always correctly handled (as far as I'm aware). There's one slight issue
with EGV still, and I have a number of bits of cleanup, optimisation and
documentation still to do.

--
The Enterprise is captured by a vastly superior alien intelligence which
does not put them on trial.