develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from July 2010

Re: TPF bug-grant report #18

From:
Nicholas Clark
Date:
Re: TPF bug-grant report #18
Message ID:
20100712092028.GA8308@plum.flirble.org
On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 10:17:00AM +0100, Dave Mitchell wrote:
> Continued to work on the CvSTASH/GvSTASH/CvGV/EGP weak backrefs and
> general dangling pointers mess. Should hopefully start seeing some pushed

Do you have somewhere convenient a (roughly accurate) list of RT tickets
for these? I remember figuring out that EGPs are an un-reference-counted
pointer, and that GVs/CVs have a loop that isn't reference counted, but I'm
not sure if these are the only ones, or what user-visible bugs it's actually
caused.

> commits in the coming week.

Cool.

Nicholas Clark