develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from June 2010

Revised PATCH: [perl #75350] revamp ibcmp_utf8() for efficiency,clarity

From:
karl williamson
Date:
June 5, 2010 10:57
Revised PATCH: [perl #75350] revamp ibcmp_utf8() for efficiency,clarity
Message ID:
4C0A8FEC.4040600@khwilliamson.com
Attached is a revised patch that meets Yves' objections.

A later commit in it also changes all the functions whose names begin
with ibcmp to foldEQ, which is the complement of the existing ones.

I think the latest plan is to deliver the affected generated files, like
embed.h.  So they are included here.

I did not change PPP stuff because I really don't know what to do there,
if anything, as the old names remain valid