develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from May 2010

Re: Perl 5.12.1-RC2

From:
Rainer Tammer
Date:
May 14, 2010 00:51
Re: Perl 5.12.1-RC2
Message ID:
4BED0109.1010409@tammer.net
Hello,
I have attached a small doc fix for README.aix (the bleed version follows).
Could you please attache this to maint-5.12 before the 5.12.1 release ?
Thanks.

Bye
  Rainer