develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from May 2010

Re: 5.12.1 prep

Thread Previous | Thread Next
Rafael Garcia-Suarez
May 4, 2010 23:22
Re: 5.12.1 prep
Message ID:
On 5 May 2010 03:53, Jesse Vincent <> wrote:
> I'm planning on cutting an RC0 on Friday. What do folks want merged that
> hasn't yet been merged down?

As mentioned previously I think we should keep in sync
Module::Corelist. This is more a policy decision.

More (most?) doc patches should be merged too.

Maybe Safe should be upgraded in maint. The latest is a bit more
secure if you return coderefs from a Safe compartment; also, it won't
break if you upgrade from CPAN.

I'm not sure about some remaining code patches. Feedback from the
patchers/appliers would be appreciated.

Thread Previous | Thread Next Perl Programming lists via nntp and http.
Comments to Ask Bjørn Hansen at | Group listing | About