Re: fix package+label deparsing

From:
Zefram
Date:
April 30, 2010 02:05
Re: fix package+label deparsing
Message ID:
20100430090541.GG7385@lake.fysh.org
Frank Wiegand wrote:
>I don't know if your patch was responsible, but now the bug noticed by
>        http://rt.perl.org/rt3/Ticket/Display.html?id=68870
>is fixed (and #68870 can be closed).

Looks like it is.  That bug has the same nature: label being deparsed
in a syntactically invalid position, before some other extra bit that
comes before the actual statement.  I didn't just move the label past
the package declaration, I moved it past a bunch of other stuff that
I didn't examine closely, on the general principle that perly.y only
allows labels in front of actual statements.

-zefram