Module::CoreList CPAN development releases

From:
Chris 'BinGOs' Williams
Date:
April 30, 2010 01:46
Module::CoreList CPAN development releases
Message ID:
20100430084630.GA23859@klanker.bingosnet.co.uk
After the various changes that have been made to Module::CoreList:

<http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/044d64a>

I'd like to make a development release (2.31_01) to CPAN so that
any developers that use this module can make changes to their code
and to let the CPAN Testers shake out any possible issues with the code.

If I don't hear any strong objections in the next few hours I'll do this
later on today.

Cheers,

--
Chris Williams