I need help in resolving these 3 broken pod links

From:
karl williamson
Date:
April 27, 2010 11:12
Subject:
I need help in resolving these 3 broken pod links
Message ID:
4BD728FB.7000308@khwilliamson.com
I am working on fixing the broken links in the perl documentation, and
have 3 that I don't know what to do with.  Perhaps someone with more
history will know:

In dist/constant/lib/constant.pm, it says this:

  =head1 SEE ALSO

  L<Readonly> - Facility for creating read-only scalars, arrays, hashes.

  L<Const> - Facility for creating read-only variables. Similar to
  C<Readonly>, but uses C<SvREADONLY> instead of C<tie>.

I can't find Const in cpan.  I'm assuming it has been removed.

In dist/base/lib/base.pm, it says this

  C<base> will also initialize the fields if one of the base classes has
  it. Multiple inheritance of fields is B<NOT> supported, if two or more
  base classes each have inheritable fields the 'base' pragma will croak.
  feature.

I'm presuming that public and protected have also been removed.