Re: Policy on Maintenance Releases; Perl 5.12.x maint plan

From:
Reini Urban
Date:
April 25, 2010 15:03
Re: Policy on Maintenance Releases; Perl 5.12.x maint plan
Message ID:
m2o6910a61004251503jf0c2fd0bp9d64cd7e6c681ce3@mail.gmail.com
2010/4/23 Jesse Vincent:

So the overall conclusion to me, is that I can say to my cygwin folks,
that perl is still
broken and will never be fixed for the current cygwin releases, as my
patches were
neglected for 5.10.x and 5.12.x.
And 5.13.0 does also not include it, so it will make sense to remove
official support
for cygwin at all, as only my cygwin releases do work, but the
official ones not.

No, I will not post them again. Sigh.
I rather think of adding this to README.cygwin
--
Reini Urban