Re: my (old) ipv6 changes

From:
Paul LeoNerd Evans
Date:
April 19, 2010 01:10
Re: my (old) ipv6 changes
Message ID:
20100419080950.GI19334@cel.leo
On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 10:22:21PM +0100, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> Yes, I would like to see this fixed. Yes, I can help answer questions.
> No, I'm afraid I don't have time to be the one organising it, or doing the
> majority of the work.

If it would help at all, I'd be quite happy to put forward
Socket::GetAddrInfo to become a dual-life core module...

That said, I've just re-read through the docs, and it's currently
missing descriptions of the NI_, AI_ and EAI_ constants. Should be easy
enough to add...

--
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans

leonerd@leonerd.org.uk
ICQ# 4135350       |  Registered Linux# 179460
http://www.leonerd.org.uk/