Re: Make POPEVAL() pop cx->blk_eval.old_namesv into a newsv local variable

From:
Nicholas Clark
Date:
April 17, 2010 13:56
Re: Make POPEVAL() pop cx->blk_eval.old_namesv into a newsv local variable
Message ID:
20100417205611.GA9998@plum.flirble.org
On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 05:51:16PM +0200, Vincent Pit wrote:

> It's not suitable for 5.12.1 because the POPEVAL() public macro is
> changed in such a way third-party extensions that use it need to declare
> the new "namesv" variable.

But it would be suitable, I think, for 5.12.1, to keep the existing POPEVAL
macro, add this corrected version under a new name, and change all the core's
C code to use the new version.

Nicholas Clark