Re: Patches in RT

From:
Jerry D. Hedden
Date:
April 14, 2010 13:07
Re: Patches in RT
Message ID:
i2w1ff86f511004141306q570a73edm47410e4d7daaeb5c@mail.gmail.com
On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 15:57, Jesse Vincent <jesse@fsck.com> wrote:
> "needs to" is kind of a strong statement.  We're all volunteers, here.

Pardon, my language was not intended to ruffle feathers.  I
was just trying to put up a reminder that several people had
been told to put their patches into RT after having first
posted them to pp.  Since I had never seen this done before,
I did not know what the standard procedure for closing the
loop should be, so I just wanted to prompt the pp list that
these still existed.  If the procedure is that each such
person that created an RT should now once more post to pp
requesting their part patches be applied to blead, then I
will do so for my case. Thanks.