Re: Shhh. Pre-announcement inside.

From:
Nicholas Clark
Date:
April 14, 2010 08:54
Re: Shhh. Pre-announcement inside.
Message ID:
20100414155348.GX9998@plum.flirble.org
On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 06:39:23PM -0400, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> I'll formally announce the release of Perl 5.12.0 late tonight or early
> tomorrow morning once the tarball has had the time to propagate to CPAN
> mirrors around the planet.

Thank you for enduring six months of pain to get this done.

london.pm are having a release party at The Gunmakers tomorrow evening:

    http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?Gunmakers%2C_EC1R_5ET

There's still time for you to get there. :-)

(Not sure if this is the first ever off-topic london.pm social. Not that it
matters - it was a good reason to go to a good pub)

Nicholas Clark