Blead is now open for bugfixes, tests, docs, etc

From:
Jesse Vincent
Date:
April 12, 2010 19:35
Subject:
Blead is now open for bugfixes, tests, docs, etc
Message ID:
20100413023531.GU2699@fsck.bestpractical.com
My reign of tyranny over bleadperl, well, it hasn't ended, but in
celebration of the release of Perl 5.12.0, blead is once again open for
patches.

I know there's quite a queue of stuff backed up and I appreciate
how patient everybody has been while we stabilized 5.12.

It'd be nice if folks hold new features on topic branches for the
next couple of weeks while doc patches, test patches and bugfixes
get checked in.

Best,
Jesse