SV leak testing

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
April 11, 2010 09:03
Subject:
SV leak testing
Message ID:
20100411160252.GD3792@iabyn.com
(Don't know why I didn't do this years ago).

With d97c33b505dd45c052a8bf42014917701b4502a5 (currently in davem/post-5.12)
I've added a basic facility for adding SV leak tests - ie where you have
a snippet of code known to leak SVs, you fix it and want to add a test for
it. Basically I've used XS::APItest to expose PL_sv_count, then added a
new test file t/op/svleak.t, that has a function that can run a sub a few
times and test whether PL_sv_count increased.

--
Overhead, without any fuss, the stars were going out.
    -- Arthur C Clarke