Re: [perl #74118] $[ assignment not noisy enough

From:
James Mastros
Date:
April 10, 2010 06:47
Re: [perl #74118] $[ assignment not noisy enough
Message ID:
x2tabc933c51004100646x35491cbp6587a5f203beff7c@mail.gmail.com
On 10 April 2010 14:31, Dave Mitchell <davem@iabyn.com> wrote:
> New deprecation warnings shouldn't appear in maint releases, so I guess
> that makes it for 5.14.

Yeah, I read obra's post on maint policy just after writing that, and
even had a short conversation with him on #p5p.  Certianly no-go for
5.12.1.  OTOH, I'm hoping to remove the ability to write to it
completely by 5.14, so the warning becomes somewhat of a moot point.
In any case, this becomes a conversation for *after* 5.12.0.

   -=- James Mastros