Re: IO modules causing issues in Net::DNS module?

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
April 10, 2010 05:21
Re: IO modules causing issues in Net::DNS module?
Message ID:
20100410122135.GB3792@iabyn.com
On Thu, Apr 08, 2010 at 07:53:17AM -0700, Richard Alloway wrote:
[snip Net::DNS related stuff ]
> Please let me know if I can provide you with any further information in
> order to help diagnose this issue.

This list is for discussing the development and fixing of the perl core.
You appear to have an issue with a non core perl module (Net::DNS).
Either raise the issue the with the module's authors in whatever way the
the module describes you should reports bugs, or, if you can show that
this is issue is in fact a  bug in perl core itself, then report it
using perlbug.

--
A power surge on the Bridge is rapidly and correctly diagnosed as a faulty
capacitor by the highly-trained and competent engineering staff.