Re: Policy on Maintenance Releases; Perl 5.12.x maint plan

From:
Jesse Vincent
Date:
April 8, 2010 10:30
Re: Policy on Maintenance Releases; Perl 5.12.x maint plan
Message ID:
20100408173016.GS2699@fsck.bestpractical.com

> That sounds reasonable. Perhaps a Changes list should be updated for each commit, too, as relevant, so that it's not so hard to re-assemble the list of changes before release?

Yes. My "what should happen to cherry pick" should also have included
"must include a perldelta update".  When blead unfreezes and I check
this into perlpolicy.pod. Thank you.