Per4-CoreLibs reintroduces chat2.pl and ftp.pl

From:
Andy Dougherty
Date:
April 7, 2010 09:18
Subject:
Per4-CoreLibs reintroduces chat2.pl and ftp.pl
Message ID:
alpine.DEB.2.00.1004071213540.7423@fractal.phys.lafayette.edu
Perl4-CoreLibs reintroduces two perl4-era libraries deliberately removed
from perl5 years ago, namely chat2.pl and ftp.pl.  Especially in the case
of chat2.pl, I explicitly remember that this was at the request of the
author.  I think re-distributing it is not a good choice.

And I continue to not see the maintenance savings here.

--
    Andy Dougherty		doughera@lafayette.edu