Re: RFC: Perl manual pages -- update to follow the perlstyle.pod guidelines

From:
Jari Aalto
Date:
April 2, 2010 12:18
Re: RFC: Perl manual pages -- update to follow the perlstyle.pod guidelines
Message ID:
87y6h564ut.fsf@jondo.cante.net
Jesse Vincent <jesse@fsck.com> writes:
> A patch storm of hundreds of  commits is probably not going to be a
> great workflow here, no matter how well they're threaded.  You may want
> to consider sqaushing like patches together.

Sorry, I was referring to the total amount of changes.

I was more thinking about send one thread at a time, page by page.
Something like

    about 10-30  changes (commits, patches) per POD

I would only start another thread after the POD page in question were
done.

Each of the change would be short and easily reviewable. Would that
work?

Thanks,
Jari