develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from December 2009

"Strawberry-ish" perl snapshot available for those who'd like it.

From:
Curtis Jewell
Date:
December 29, 2009 14:03
Subject:
"Strawberry-ish" perl snapshot available for those who'd like it.
Message ID:
1262124194.22482.1352176843@webmail.messagingengine.com
http://www.strawberryperl.com/download/testperl-git-v5.11.3-10-20091229.msi
is where it's at - just built it this morning.

(should have built it off of the v5.11.3 tag, but I didn't know how to
request a specific git tag off the top of my head, and it's a lot easier
to use the "git snapshot" ability to build it than to make "set
versions" for v5.11.x.)

--Curtis Jewell
--
Curtis Jewell
csjewell@cpan.org           http://csjewell.dreamwidth.org/

"Your random numbers are not that random" -- perl-5.10.1.tar.gz/util.c

Strawberry Perl for Windows betas: http://strawberryperl.com/beta/