develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from December 2009

Re: Pod::Abstract 0.19 generating warnings on 5.11.3

From:
John Peacock
Date:
December 28, 2009 11:29
Re: Pod::Abstract 0.19 generating warnings on 5.11.3
Message ID:
4B39070B.4060200@havurah-software.org
Aristotle Pagaltzis wrote:
> (Having to explain all this at all is another argument for having
> a routine that just Does The Right Thing so no one has to think
> about it in daily use.)

Yeah, I hear you.  This is confusing stuff and I agree we really need to
provide a method in the core that corresponds to Scalar::Util::blessed.

John