develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from December 2009

Re: PATCH: Update qr/\X/ documentation text

From:
Abigail
Date:
December 25, 2009 13:08
Re: PATCH: Update qr/\X/ documentation text
Message ID:
20091225210847.GN9804@almanda
On Fri, Dec 25, 2009 at 10:43:28AM -0700, karl williamson wrote:

> Sorry.  I stayed up past my bedtime to get the other patch done.  5
> minutes after turning off my computer I realized I needed to say that
> the patches should be applied in the order I submitted them; this one
> coming some hours before the one you applied first, so it is out of
> order.  I didn't have the energy to turn the computer back on, so both
> you and I got burned.  Sorry.

I tried applying the patches in both orders, but I got the same error
either way (since no file was touched by both patches, the order shouldn't
matter any way).

> So, attached is a patch that hopefully will work given the current state

It did. Applied as c670e63af2af3c154935c36a0c6fb77f614af0bd.

Thanks,

Abigail