develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from December 2009

Re: What to show when user wants to know how while/if/until etc work?

From:
David Golden
Date:
December 6, 2009 08:20
Re: What to show when user wants to know how while/if/until etc work?
Message ID:
5d4beb40912060820g3d13340fk3ce049d7f58549db@mail.gmail.com
On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 4:05 AM, Gabor Szabo <szabgab@gmail.com> wrote:
> What should we show when the user wants to know what is 'while',
> 'for','foreach',
> 'until', 'if', 'unless' and probably others. Mind you,

If you're really showing "context sensitive" help, then you should be
able to tell if you're at the start of a statement or the end of a
statement.  If at the end, then maybe just show them the "statement
modifiers" section.

-- David