develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from November 2009

Re: illguts-0.10

From:
Jim Cromie
Date:
November 29, 2009 20:54
Re: illguts-0.10
Message ID:
cfe85dfa0911292054l52127408q9a88d9132a66d05@mail.gmail.com
On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 8:56 PM, Jim Cromie <jim.cromie@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 2:32 PM, jesse <jesse@fsck.com> wrote:
>> I'd rather not claim "newly" in docs that are likely to be around a long
>> time as they rather quickly become a lie.
>>

> Ok, heres a timeless, sanitized revision

um, the link I added appears not to conform with
description of L<> forms in
http://www.perl.com/doc/manual/html/pod/perlpod.html

    L<name>     A link (cross reference) to name
                    L<name>             manual page
                    L<name/ident>       item in manual page
                    L<name/"sec">       section in other manual page
                    L<"sec">            section in this manual page
                                        (the quotes are optional)
                    L</"sec">           ditto
                same as above but only 'text' is used for output.
                (Text can not contain the characters '|' or '>')
                    L<text|name>
                    L<text|name/ident>
                    L<text|name/"sec">
                    L<text|"sec">
                    L<text|/"sec">

but    http://www.google.com/codesearch
shows numerous hits for L<> links matching :
L<http.+\|http