develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from November 2009

Re: Speeding up mktables; NYTprof

From:
Tim Bunce
Date:
November 26, 2009 09:38
Re: Speeding up mktables; NYTprof
Message ID:
20091126173000.GB20122@timac.local
On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 10:33:29PM -0700, karl williamson wrote:

> There are two columns in the nytprofhtml output for subroutines that I
> can't figure out what they mean, and saw no documentation for, 'P' and 'F'.

They're the number of 'places' the sub was called from (distinct file +
line number) and the number of distinct files. Hovering over the P and
the F should show a tooltip saying something along those lines.

Tim.