develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from November 2009

Re: illguts-0.10

From:
Reini Urban
Date:
November 22, 2009 13:20
Re: illguts-0.10
Message ID:
4B09AAF1.2070500@x-ray.at
Gisle Aas schrieb:
> On Nov 22, 2009, at 14:47 , Reini Urban wrote:
>
>> Ricardo Signes schrieb:
>>> * Reini Urban<rurban@x-ray.at>   [2009-11-21T16:26:10]
>>>
>>> That's fantastic, I look forward to trying to learn more guts stuff again!
>>
>> I found out that I needed no PAUSE permissions, so I went ahead and uploaded it. http://search.cpan.org/dist/illguts/
>
> That's good.  I'm very happy to see some of my old work coming to life again.
>
> For some reason your original message did not reach my p5p folder; so I had to go to gmane for it after I saw Ricardo's reply.  I wonder what else I'm missing out on?
> --Gisle

The main blocker was learning postscript. I thought for a while to
switch to SVG, but then I found out that postscript isn't that hard and
verbose as SVG, so I'm quite happy with it.

Your book recommendation
http://www-cdf.fnal.gov/offline/PostScript/BLUEBOOK.PDF helped also with
writing postscript functions.

I'm now at 0.12. http://rurban.xarch.at/software/perl/illguts
I added chm, pdf, and content-wise PAD, more about OP's.
The next will be more about CV, CONTEXT, p5rx and the PerlInterpreter
my_perl.
I really need it while working on the compiler.
--
Reini Urban
http://phpwiki.org/  http://murbreak.at/