develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from November 2009

Re: illguts-0.10

From:
Gisle Aas
Date:
November 22, 2009 12:57
Re: illguts-0.10
Message ID:
6D3F5033-E446-4100-B08E-73F7D5F7F015@activestate.com
On Nov 22, 2009, at 14:47 , Reini Urban wrote:

> Ricardo Signes schrieb:
>> * Reini Urban<rurban@x-ray.at>  [2009-11-21T16:26:10]
>>> I worked over your old illguts-0.10 to be uptodate (current blead), and would
>>> like to ask you to give me co-maint, to be able to upload and maintain it at
>>> cpan.
>>
>> That's fantastic, I look forward to trying to learn more guts stuff again!
>
> I found out that I needed no PAUSE permissions, so I went ahead and uploaded it. http://search.cpan.org/dist/illguts/

That's good.  I'm very happy to see some of my old work coming to life again.

For some reason your original message did not reach my p5p folder; so I had to go to gmane for it after I saw Ricardo's reply.  I wonder what else I'm missing out on?

--Gisle